Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Make Up For Ever Palette

The palette itself looks like this, it has 12 great colors, and it makes no sense that it works badly. Originally, I bought it because of this video: Michelle Phan's Summer Makeup Tutorial. Michelle Phan makes her look seem so simple, I wanted to try it for myself, so I purchased this palette. The colors are bright, and easily blendable, but most blendable makeup eventually dries to a solid finish. This does not, in fact it retains the consistency of oil paints, never quite drying, and creasing easily. I was so disappointed, because I'd never heard of something like this, so I had hoped it would be a good product. In all honesty, if the colors and blendability of this palette were combined with the staying power of Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencils, you could have a dream product. As it is, I don't recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment